How Does Nissan Roadside Assistance Work?
If you’re in the unfortunate situation of experiencing roadside troubles in your new or used Nissan vehicle, you can always rely on the Nissan Roadside Assistance program to cover you in this proverbial storm of bad luck. This comprehensive warranty plan covers many common issues or fixes you may need on the roads of Orange County and beyond. The Nissan Roadside Assistance program delivers top-tier service and help that you can depend on, providing peace of mind no matter where you happen to be adventuring. Keep reading to learn more about the Nissan Roadside Assistance Program and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
What is Included in Nissan Roadside Assistance?
Like we mentioned, the Nissan Roadside Assistance program is there to help you in a wide variety of situations, covering your Nissan sedan, crossover, or SUV. No matter if your vehicle can be repaired on the spot, or if it needs to be moved to a Nissan Certified Service Center, you’re likely covered. Here’s examples of what you can expect from Nissan Roadside Assistance:
- Towing Roadside Assistance: Towing services available 60 months or 60,000 miles.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance coverage on your Nissan during a period of 36 months or 36,000 miles.
- Jump Start: You can count on a service rep to come out and give you a quick jump start so you can keep moving.
- Lockout Service: You’ll have help getting back into your vehicle in no time in the event that you’ve locked your keys inside.
- Fuel Delivery: If you forgot to fill up at the gas station, you can count on a fuel delivery of up to 2 gallons to get you back on the road and over to the nearest station to refill.
- Tire Change: If you have a flat tire, a service expert will assist you in replacing the tire with a spare or repairing it if needed.
- Trip Interruption: If you’re more than 100 miles from home with a vehicle issue, you can also have coverage for meals, lodging, substitute transportation, and more after warranty repair costs have been covered.
What is the Nissan Roadside Assistance Phone Number?
If you’ve got coverage under your warranty for access to the Nissan Roadside Assistance program, it’s important that you keep this number on your person, in the event of an emergency or lockout situation. The Nissan Roadside Assistance program assistance phone number is 1-877-647-6281. If you can, try to have the following information ready to streamline the process:
- Your name
- Vehicle Identification Number, or VIN (found on the driver’s side dashboard)
- Description of the problem you’re experiencing
- The location of your vehicle
After reporting your emergency and providing your information, the Nissan Roadside Assistance team will be on the way to offer immediate assistance or a tow to a nearby Nissan approved Service Center.
Access Nissan Roadside Assistance with NissanConnect Instead
In addition to calling the Nissan Roadside Assistance phone number, Anaheim drivers with warranty coverage can easily access the Roadside Assistance service using the NissanConnect app. Simply press the headset icon on the NissanConnect display, bringing you to the voice command menu. Next, say “roadside assistance” and you’ll soon be connected with a first-contact specialist who will guide you through the rest of the process. These response specialists are available 24/7 and can even provide assistance if you need Nissan warranty towing.
Learn More About Nissan Warranty Benefits at Garden Grove Nissan
Feeling safe and covered on the roads of Santa Ana doesn’t have to be a challenge, especially when, as the owner of a newer model Nissan, you have coverage with the Nissan Roadside Assistance program. Ask a Nissan Product Specialist about this coverage when you’re shopping for a new Nissan! It all starts with browsing our inventory online!