BUY VS LEASE
DETERMINE WHETHER A LOANING OR LEASING A NEW NISSAN IS BETTER MATCH FOR YOUR BUDGET
After great deliberation and research, you've narrowed the vast vehicle pool to one, lone new Nissan; but until you've figured out car financing, you're left dream-shattered and car-less. As intimidating as car financing can seem, we at Imperio Nissan of Garden Grove strive to prove otherwise. In addition to our friendly, committed and credible team of financing associates, we're prepared to help you determine which financing route--whether a loan or lease--is better suited to your needs, and even before you step foot into our dealership.
Highlighting the benefits of each program, we hope to help you better understand whether buying or leasing that new Nissan Altima or Nissan Murano is more to your liking.
THE ADVANTAGES OF BUYING A NEW NISSAN
- Want to tack on a rear spoiler or completely wallpaper your car with bumper stickers? Purchasing gives you personalization power, meaning you are free to do what you please with your car as it is 100 percent your own.
- If you plan to drive a lot, buying a Nissan ensures you aren't restricted by the odometer.
- Make that final payment and you won't ever have to worry about making another. For the duration of your Nissan model's life, all you'll then have to worry about is routine maintenance.
- You get to enjoy all the financial benefits of trade-ins and resales.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING A NEW NISSAN
- If you're strapped for cash, a lease lets you enjoy lower monthly payments.
- You get to explore bigger, better-equipped vehicles than you'd ever be able to afford through a loan.
- Buy, lease or return--plenty of options lie before you come lease's end.
- You get to take in that new car smell every few years.