Nissan’s first all-electric crossover SUV is almost here! Scheduled to arrive in the fall, the 2023 Nissan Ariya will offer efficient yet powerful electric power, making it a fantastic choice for every errands and weekend adventures alike. So, what’s the Nissan Ariya range? As of this writing, the Nissan Ariya MPGe is “TBA,” but a range of approximately 300 miles when properly equipped, which surpasses the LEAF‘s range. Read on to learn more about the performance features that make this range possible!
Nissan Ariya: Performance Features
How does the Nissan Ariya achieve such a range through zero-emission performance? It uses a combination of EV performance features that are specifically designed to maximize the output of the Nissan Ariya’s electric powertrain. Here’s a quick look at some of the features you can expect from this model:
- High Battery Capacity: The Nissan Ariya FWD or AWD models both offer a choice between 63 kWh or 87 kWh of battery capacity, which makes this model a great choice for Santa Ana and Anaheim commutes.
- 300-Mile Range: Again, no solid MPGe ratings have been released yet, but the Ariya is expected to deliver up to 300 miles range with the optional dual-front/rear-motor layout + the 87-kWh battery pack.
- Choice of FWD or AWD: You’ll have a choice between front- or all-wheel drive, based on your driving needs.
- e-4ORCE: The “e” represents the full-electric powertrain of the Ariya, while “4ORCE” (pronounced as “force”) stands for the control and power of all four wheels with all-wheel drive.
- Easy Charging: The Nissan Ariya can be charged at home with a 110- or 240V outlet, at a fast-charging port, or at a public charging station. This makes it easy to keep its power topped up for your next adventure!
Reserve Your Nissan Ariya EV with Garden Grove Nissan Today!
Now that you know more about the Ariya EV, do you think it’s the right pick for you? If so, you can reserve your Nissan Ariya today! Don’t hesitate to contact us online or by phone at 657-325-7882 about this exciting new Nissan crossover. In the meantime, browse our finance and insurance information to learn more about the car-buying process, so you’re prepared for when the Ariya arrives!